A very creative mind is what embodies Tysu. Born in Nigeria, and bred in the Republic of Benin, Cotonou where he performed at various solos in french and English, he has been able to work with people from different backgrounds whom he tapped a little bit of song writing skills from.
These people are part of what led him to make a lot of compositions even when he had no studio access. His persistent love for writing and composition makes him love the idea of being creative with music.
Musically he hopes to inspire and also help people get “jiggy” with it, as such truly defines his personality. Tysu hopes he can someday make a lasting impression in the music scene.
You May Also Like:
- Instead of flaunting material things, I prefer to invest in people – Reminisce
- Umqombothi – Yvonne Chaka Chaka (Lyrics + Video) #throwback
- FRSC Officers Chased Car Into A Ditch And Fled The Scene (See Photos)
- D’banj Signs New, Mouth-watering Deal With International Distribution Company
- 6 Ways To Unlock Her Wild Side By Georgina Cassar (18+)