The man formerly known as DJ CAISE is set to release his latest single featuring the superstar BEZ our favorite songstress, WAJE and the amazing South African talent TOYA DELAZY. Produced by CAISE, City Monstar and Re Olunuga, this mid tempo groove is an afrohouse ensemble of happiness, soul, and passion. The chorus—meaning “What would you give to me” in Hausa, touches on the depth and power of the song’s lyrics and emotions. Simultaneously showcasing his diversity outside of the DJ booth, CAISE laces some silky smooth vocals for your listening pleasure.
As part of his quest to push the boundaries of African Music, CAISE is rebranding himself to encourage the industry and artists to stay true to self while pursuing dreams. He believes that every person should accept their personal and professional evolution, not being afraid to fulfill their potential even if it takes them outside their industry or comfort zone. By The Fire is his first opportunity to truly propagate this message. With the rising global popularity of afropop music, CAISE is shining his light on those making music outside the norm. With the upcoming launch of his #ActsOfLove campaign, CAISE will be sharing his emotions with the world in hopes of being a catalyst for positive growth and progress in the African entertainment scene.
Follow CAISE #ByTheFire and during his #ActsOfLove Campaign via his social media handles: Instagram – @drcaise
Powered by Urban Vision
You May Also Like:
- African Fashion And Design Week Returns For The 6th Edition | Save The Date (October 13th – 15th)
- Mr Eazi Becomes The First African To Appear On Apple Music ‘Up Next Artiste’ Show
- Phyno Receives An Open Apology From Young Lady Who Turned Him Down #watchVideo
- Tekno Brags – “I write and produce the biggest songs in the industry now” Do You Agree?
- Yemi Alade’s Johnny Video Breaks A New Record Worldwide