He indeed is a starboy!
Singer Wizkid, has a good heart and this he demonstrated again when he announced he will be giving back to underprivileged people in 4 different states in nigeria.
The COME CLOSER crooner, who announced a few hours back that proceeds from a show he will be performing at in London, will be donated to victims of Grenfell Fire Tower, actually made an almost same promise to Nigerians.
Wizzy, as he is fondly called, took to twitter to announce he will be performing at 4 stadiums in Nigeria this year, and proceeds from these shows will be given to people in need.
Nigeria 2017!!! 4 stadiums! We give back all profits made to our people in each state. ❤️
— Wizkid (@wizkidayo) July 7, 2017
Good one Wizzy!
You May Also Like:
- Kindness Is Helping Someone Without Expecting Anything In Return By Rosemarie Sumalinog Gonzales
- Is Wizkid Actually Betraying His Nigerian Fans? Wizkid Under Fire For Rolling More With Foreigners
- Wyclef Jean Honors The Memory Of Fela Kuti By Dedicating A Song To Him
- African Pride Awards: Wizkid, Davido, Mr Eazi, John Boyega, Abrantee & More Nominated for 2017 APA
- Nigerian Church Bans Tithes; Gives Houses, Cars To Members