A few days ago, we told you about the Wizkid announcing to work with reggae music maestro, Damian Marley.
The son of the late reggae legend, Damian Marley during an interview with Ebro discussed meeting star boy Wizkid. The reggae maestro revealed he had a chance meeting with Wizkid in the US around a neighborhood he was in at the time.
He also discussed the influence of Jamaican music on the African continent. Nigerian dancehall and patois singer Burna Boy was mentioned during the course of the interview.
Damian Marley talks about meeting umuafrica.com/new-album-track-list-sounds-side-wizkid/">Wizkid, the influence of reggae music on African music, and touring Africa https://t.co/Je3eHtlV9n pic.twitter.com/kGpELerj85
— Wọlé II (@Kingwole) July 21, 2017
Also, Wizkid during an interview on Apple Beat 1 radio mentioned that he would love to get to work with Damian Marley.
Watch the full interview where Damian Marley discusses meeting with Wizkid and other subjects.
You May Also Like:
- Wizkid To Work With Damian Marley
- Mr Eazi Becomes The First African To Appear On Apple Music ‘Up Next Artiste’ Show
- “I’m Inspired By Wizkid” – Cassper Nyovest
- “People Who Wins Reality Shows TV don’t Necessarily Become Successful” – Waje
- Wizkid’s ‘Sweet Love’ Played As A Soundtrack On Ballers (American TV Series)