The Percussive mid tempo, head bobbing groove is about their encounter with a shapely and sexy female love interest. Though a pop song, “Bambam” has more of a cross over feel and will still be a treat for reggae traditionalists due to the sampling of the original version.
Both artist stayed loyal to their signature while delivering the dancehall vibe.”Bambam” is out on all major digital music platforms. Get yours today.
You May Also Like:
- Masterkraft – I Go Dance f. Reekado Banks
- Yemi Alade – Nakupenda (Swahili) Ft. Nyashinski
- Iyanya – Bow For You #newVideo
- See What Damian Marley Is Talking About Wizkid #interview
- 1da Banton – The Banton EP ft. Timaya, Harrysong & Tim #EP