Lionel Messi weds his Childhood Sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo,
Barcelona foward, Lionel Messi has finally tied the knot with his childhood sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo on Friday Night.
The wedding was attended by some of the biggest names in football and the Argentine Society.
According to reports, about 250 guests were in attendance, which held at the City Centre Luxury Hotel and casino, where they were serenaded by famous Argentine singer, Abel Pintos.
Messi’s Barcelona team-mates, including Neymar, Luis Suarez and Gerard Pique who was joined by his wife, Colombian pop star Shakira, were on hand to add colour to the event while some of his ex-teammates like Samuel Eto’o, Carles Puyol, Xavi and Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas were also in attendance.
Messi and wife are already blessed with two kids – Tiago and Matteo – from a union that dates back to their teenage days.
See some pics below;
You May Also Like:
- “I’m Inspired By Wizkid” – Cassper Nyovest
- Man Declared Wanted For Cutting Wife With Knife In Nairobi
- Paul Okoye And Wife Anita Welcomes Twins
- LILLE’S NEW COACH SACKS GOALKEEPER VICTOR ENYEAMA, VIA SMS
- MKO – Good Lovin’ #newVideo