The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has fixed July 26, 2017 for the commencement of orientation for prospective Stream 2, Batch A corp members nationwide.
2017 BATCH ‘A’ (STREAM II) ORIENTATION COURSE COMMENCES 26TH JULY
The 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course has been scheduled to commence on Wednesday, 26th July, 2017 nationwide.
Highlights of the exercise are as follows:
- Registration/verification: Wednesday 26th July – Thursday, 27th July, 2017
- Registration Cut-off date: Midnight of 27th July, 2017
- Closing ceremony: Tuesday, 15th August, 2017
Meanwhile, all Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) are advised to watch out for information on the printing of call-up letters shortly.
PCMs are advised to report promptly to the Orientation camps in their states of deployment at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
Management wishes all Prospective Corps Members safe journey to their respective states of deployment and a hitch-free Orientation course.
PRINTING OF CALL-UP LETTERS BY 2017 BATCH ‘A’ (STREAM II) PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS
This is to inform Prospective Corps Members of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) that the printing of Call-up letters will commence in the evening of Friday, 21st July, 2017.
We informed you in our earlier post that the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course has been scheduled to take place from Wednesday, 26th July, 2017 to Tuesday, 15th August, 2017.
All PCMs are to proceed to their Orientation camps at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
You May Also Like:
- Skiibii – Moon And Back #newVideo
- “I Was Offered Biafra Without Rivers And Benue But I Rejected It” – Nnamdi Kanu
- Oritsefemi – OGIB (Our Government I Beg) #newVideo
- Oritsefemi – OGIB (Our Government I Beg) #newMusic
- Adekunle Gold – Call On Me