Following the announcement of the ban on music videos and movies shot outside the country, one-half of singing duo, Peter Okoye popularly called Mr P of P-Square has reacted to the news threatening to relocate outside the country.
Mr P took to his Twitter and Instagram to vent about the proposed ban that will stop artistes and movie producers from traveling abroad for video shoots.
Recall that Minister of Information, Mr Lai Mohammed announced that the Federal Government is making plans to stop entertainers from shooting abroad.
Also reacting to the news is Peter’s manager/elder brother, Jude Okoye.
Check out their post below:
You May Also Like:
- APC Youths Calls For The Arrest Of Peter Okoye (Psquare) For Disrespecting FG
- See What Tekno Did In USA
- Federal Government To Ban Any Music Video Shot Abroad – Lai Mohammed
- “Withdraw Your Kids From Schools Abroad” – Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban
- Vanguard, Daily Sun, Others In Trouble As Youth Activist Rises Against Misinformation