It’s so disheartening to report an accident scene that occurred on Saturday 15th July 2017 along Enugu – Onitsha express way. A team of FRSC officers were chasing after a car at the express way which led to the car turning over into the “Ugwu Onyeama” ditch and the officers fled the scene abandoning the victims to their fate.
The report was sourced from the Facebook wall of a Facebook user Von Ndukwe.
Saw this accident scene at the Ugwu onyeama segment of the enugu – onitsha express way earlier. The car in the ditch fell in there while trying to get away from a team of FRSC officials who were following him in a hot pursuit. Regrettably the officers abandoned the occupants to their own fate and fled the scene though amazingly the occupants survived without life threatening injuries. These are sad realities of what state our dear country is in, where citizens are law breakers and law enforcement agents are indisciplined. We shall overcome.
Makes me to wonder, were these people not established for the purpose of preventing road accidents and rescue of victims. Why is the reverse the case? See more photos
You May Also Like:
- Man Declared Wanted For Cutting Wife With Knife In Nairobi
- Innoson CEO Mobilized Six Truck Loads Of Thugs And Manhandled EFCC Operatives – EFCC
- Music: Nosa Ft. Nathaniel Bassey – Most High
- EFCC Arrests Innoson Motors CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Without Prior Invitation
- Geniuzz – Single #newVideo