Last week, Justin Bieber threw his pair of Kanye West Yeezy Boost 350 V2s sneakers into the crowd at a concert in Frankfurt, Germany.
Now the lucky fan who grabbed the shoes put it up for sale on eBay for 6,550 euros (£5,754).
The eBay seller says he’s put the shoe up for auction because he’s not a huge “Belieber” and says it should go to someone who is.
According to him, ‘through all the media attention people keep asking why we are selling the shoe: We do like Justin and his music but there are people dying to have this shoe and we are just no huge beliebers so it wouldn’t be fair to keep it. Also Part of the profit will be DONATED to a local charity if we sell the shoe. Why not selling it to make someone happy and do something good for other people as well? Selling the ORIGINAL YEEZY that Justin Bieber has worn and has thrown in the crowd at wireless festival in Frankfurt this sunday. We can provide you with more pictures to proof that this is the original one.’
See a video of Bieber throwing the show into the crowd below…
You May Also Like:
- Is Wizkid Actually Betraying His Nigerian Fans? Wizkid Under Fire For Rolling More With Foreigners
- Movers And Dreamers – When You Fall ft. Brymo #newVideo
- Umqombothi – Yvonne Chaka Chaka (Lyrics + Video) #throwback
- Kindness Is Helping Someone Without Expecting Anything In Return By Rosemarie Sumalinog Gonzales
- How To Become An Instant Millionaire – You Need To Be Persistent By Marc-Eddy Drouinaud Jr