This news may come as a bit of dismay to fans of Nigerian music superstars Wizkid andDavido.
Despite what seems to be frayed nerves between the two artistes, there maybe no bad blood at all deep down. Wizkid somehow acknowledged Davido is a lion as himself when he dealt a nasty shade at Tekno, when he waded into their beef.
In a new video making the rounds on the internet, star boy Wizkid was caught on cam vibing to Davido’s cross border hit song “IF”. The “Come Closer” was swaying to the “pon pon” sound in a club in Nairobi, Kenya. Also, spotted in the video footage was DJ Tunez.
Everybody can WIN!!! Dj Tunez x Wizkid vibing to Davido’s massive hit “IF” pic.twitter.com/7Q2n9RzFsU
— Wizkid Army (@WizkidayoArmy) July 23, 2017
Just maybe Wizkid has dropped his issues with Davido or perhaps there was no beef at all.
In the famous words of veteran American hip-hop head, Jay-Z “what’s better than one billionaire? Two!” We must admit the two stars are doing great in exporting the Nigerian sound.
You May Also Like:
- Wizkid Called DMW Boss Davido “Frog Voice”
- Davido Shares Writing Credit With Dammy Krane On ‘Pere’
- “I’m Inspired By Wizkid” – Cassper Nyovest
- Wale – Fine Girl f. Olamide & Davido #newVideo
- Wizkid’s ‘Sweet Love’ Played As A Soundtrack On Ballers (American TV Series)