Nigerian Pop Singer, D’banj has just scored himself another mouth-watery deal.
D’banj who is working on his ‘The King Don Come’ album also confirms that the new deal will allow talented artists in Africa that are subscribers to the Creative Reality Entertainment Arts and Music Digital Platform (C.R.E.A.M.) to now have access to global distribution through Capital Records, parent company of Priority Records; by DKM.
While announcing the deal, he said “I am so humbled! A dream that started on paper has finally come to fruition. Africa is the umuafrica.com/future-confirms-working-wizkid-interview/">future of the world. A year ago, I launched a platform to help creative talents find their dreams across Nigeria. The platform was developed by Africans, for Africa, to showcase artists across the world. It is testament to what I always say that, content is the New Crude Oil.”
Priority Records is an American record label that changed the music industry by pioneering distribution deals with artist-run companies. it is known for many highly successful artists including Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Master P, Jay-Z, and Snoop Dogg.
You May Also Like:
- Akon Signs Samklef A Nigerian Born Singer to KonLive Record Label
- S-Xino – My Life ft. Bisa Kdei #newVideo
- Ycee Make #15 For Next Big Sound On American BillBoard
- Starboy, Wizkid comes for Int’l Awards Organizers For Looking Down On Africans
- D’banj – EL CHAPO ft. Gucci Maine & Wande Coal #newVideo